Designed for level measurement of liquid non-crystallizable media (including petroleum products and LPG) and conversion of readings into unified current signal 4 – 20 mA.
Additional outputs: magnet-controlled contacts which are closed when reaching lower and (or) upper measurement limits.
Can be used in automation systems of oil, gas, chemical, foodstuff, municipal and other industries.
Main operation sites:
- petrol stations, tank farms, refineries and other hazardous production sites requiring application of explosion-safety equipment
- industrial automation systems of the food and chemical industries, municipal service
- magnet-controlled contacts which are switched when reaching upper and (or) lower level point
- shock-resistant housing made of aluminum alloy or corrosion-proof steel
- explosion-proof modification
- inverted modification for installation at tank bottom
- easy operation and commissioning
- transport modification for mobile tanks including naval and riverine vessels
- various types of mounting devices for protective cable sheath (metal hose conduit, armored cable, pipe)
Housing is manufactured of powder-coated aluminum alloy AlSi7 (analogue of AlSi7Mg) with oxide fluoride electro conductive coating (case can be manufactured of corrosion-resistant steel 12Cr18Ni9Ti (cast housing), 12Cr18Ni10Ti (welded housing) on order). External and internal grounding clamps, single or two cable fittings. Fitted with mounting devices for cable protective sheath of various types on order. Electronic board with terminals for connection is enclosed within, they can be accessed through removable cover.
Mounting is manufactured in accordance with Customer’s’s request.
Electronic board with magnet-sensitive contacts (reed switches) is installed within the guide pipe which is made of corrosion-resistant steel 12Cr18Ni10Ti. Float with magnet travels along the guide pipe with the rising medium level, thus closing reed switches.
The continuity of measurement with 5 mm step is reached by installation of reed switches in a row and their connection with resistors using the diagram of a resistive voltage divider with its circuits connected to the controller unit board.