Designed for measurement of parameters of non-crystallizable media, including explosive media in tanks, and conversion of readings into digital signal based on SENS or Modbus RTU protocols during accounting and process operations.
Applied in automation systems of oil and gas, chemical, automotive, shipbuilding, water processing, municipal, pharmaceutical, foodstuff and other industries during accounting and process operations.
Main operation sites: petrol stations, tank farms, refineries and other hazardous production sites requiring application of explosion-safety equipment; transport tanks: road and railway tanks; industrial automation systems of the food and chemical industries, municipal service.
- transmits processed values of measured parameters
- simple integration into various telematics systems
- shock-resistant housing made of aluminum alloy or corrosion-proof steel
- explosion-proof modification
- inverted modification for installation at tank bottom
- easy operation and commissioning
- transit connection
- transport modification for mobile tanks including naval and riverine vessels
- continuous self-testing
- various types of mounting devices for protective cable sheath (metal hose conduit, armored cable, pipe)
Level sensor desing, principle of level and temperature measurement as well as calculation of density, volume and weight are the same with PMP-118. Difference from PMP-118 is that PMP-118-VC has a built-in digital display, control button and self-contained power element.
Level sensor is constantly being in “sleeping” mode – displays are off. Short press on the button switched the level sensor to measuring and indication mode; it will be switched back to sleeping mode within 5 minutes.
“Signaling mode” for overfill protection is provided as well. In this mode signaling device is being switched on periodically and indicate the infil percentage. Mode duration - 1 hour.