Designed for measurement and control of liquid media parameters, including explosive media, during accounting and process operations.
Used in different systems of commercial accounting of petroleum products as well as in different industrial automation systems in oil and gas, chemical, food and municipal industries.
Main operation sites: Oil and gas stations, tank farms, Oil and gas filling terminals and refineries.
- transmits processed values of measured parameters
- simple integration into various telematics systems
- shock-resistant housing made of aluminum alloy or corrosion-proof steel
- explosion-proof modification
- inverted modification for installation at tank bottom
- easy operation and commissioning
- transit connection
- transport modification for mobile tanks including naval and riverine vessels
- chemical-proof modification for liquids with high chemical activity
- continuous self-testing
- various types of mounting devices for protective cable sheath (metal hose conduit, armored cable, pipe)
The housing is manufactured is alluminium alloy AlSi7 with fluoride oxide electroconductive coating and powder-coated (might be manufactured of stailess steel as per Customer’s request). External grounding clamp, single or two cable entries. Can be completed with various cable protection sheaths fixture units. Electric board with terminals is placed inside the protective housing. The access to the board is provided with removable lid.
Tank fixture fitting is manufactured according to Customer’s requirements.
The sensing element with temperature sensors (up to 8 pcs.) is placed inside stainless steel guide-pipe. Floats (max. 3) travel along the guide pipe. For aggressive media usage floats and protective sheaths of cables might be manufactured of PVDF.
Liquid level measurement is based on magnetostriction effect. A pulse of current is transmitted via acoustic duct made of magnetostrictive material, forming magnetic field around acoustic duct. A pulse of elastic deformation occurs in the place of magnetic float location. Liquid level is determined by time interval required for the pulse to spread. Multi-point measurement of temperature is provided by integral temperature sensors. Density measurement is performed with an additional float, the immersion depth of which depends on liquid density.
The liquid volume is automatically calculated using the calibration table or calibration formulas (for tanks with simple geometrical forms).
Calculation of product weight and volume is executed according to the approved methods.